You can see a Ningyojoruri , the traditional Japanese puppet performance, at the old folk house which is the state important cultural property. We offer an explanation for the beginners and also you have a chance to manipulate the puppets.
- Date: Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Time: 12:30 - 14:00 / 14:30 – 16:00
- Fee: 1000 yen, students & children 500 yen
- The seating capacity: 120 people per each show
- In cooperation with: Sagami Puppet Play, Shimonakaza (designated Important Intangible Folk Cultural Property of Japan)
- Place: 22 The Kudo house
About ticket sales Tickets are sold in front of the front gate from 11:00 on the day of the show. Please tell us the number of tickets and which session you would like to watch. ※ One person can purchase up to two tickets.