‘12th Minkaen Cup’, a beigoma (traditional Japanese spinning top) tournament where all ages can participate, from elementary school students to adults.
Before the tournament, Beigoma Beginner’s Workshop, a free class on using and modifying the beigoma, is also available.
There are beigoma and string available for rent, so you can also participate if you come empty-handed.
Top players will be awarded certificates and prizes, and the champion will also get a temporary possession of the trophy – until the next tournament. Participate and test your skill!
- Date: September 3rd (Sun.) *Cancelled in case of rain
- In cooperation with: Mamoru Miyata
- Meeting Place: (13)The Hirose house
Begoma Beiginner’s Workshop
- Time: 10:30 a.m. ~ 12:00 a.m.
- Fee: Minkaen admission only
- No reservation required
- Time: 1:30 a.m. ~ 2:15 p.m.
- Participation Fee: 100 yen (additional from the admission fee)
※Free to join on the day
- Capacity: 40 peopl e(first come first served, on the day)
※In case of early elementary grade kids, the presence of an adult guardian is required.