We offer our visitors the chance of experiencing “ZURIDASHI” which is to spin thread beside untangling cocoon.
And we demonstrate the reeling of silk thread from the boiled cocoon.
- Date: Sunday, July 1, 2018
- Place: 9 The Nohara house
- In cooperation with: Minguseisaku-Gijyutsu-Hozonkai (Folk tools production skills preservation society)
The Silk Thread of OKAIKOSAMA(Silkworm)
- Time: 13:00- / 13:40- ※The registration starts 30 minutes before on the venue.
- Capacity: 30 people for each events ※ first come first served
- Fee: 100 yen ※ The entrance admission fee is additional.
The Demonstration of Silk Thread Reeling
- Time: 13:00 – 14:00