Furoshiki (Japanese wrapping cloth) is very convenient, as it has various uses.
In this event, you can experience dyeing a 90 centimeter square cotton cloth, as well as tying it up or tightening it with string and rubber band.
- Date: Jan. 24th (Wed.)
- Time: 10 AM – 12 AM
- Fee: 3,500 yen
- Participants: over 18-years old
- Capacity: 10 people
- place：Traditional Indigo Dyeing Workshop
- Dead line: by Jan. 15th (Mon.)
Please send a reply-postcard (new, 62 yen version) or an e-mail addressed to the Traditional Indigo Dyeing Workshop. The postcard or email should contain the following information: name (phonetic in hiragana/katakana), address, phone number, name of workshop, and date.
- Applications are also accepted at the front and the west ticket office (the Traditional Indigo Workshop)
- Reply with result and confirmation will be sent after the deadline.
- If there are more applicants than the capacity allows, we will draw lottery.
- Please pay the participation fee on the day of the event.
【Application destination: Nihon Minkaen】
Address: Nihon Minkaen, 7-1-1 Masukata Tama-ku Kawasaki city 214-0032