For a month before the Hina-Matsuri (the Girlʼs Festival, March 3rd), we exhibit the indigo-dyed hina dolls, as well as tsurushi-hina (hanging ornaments).
- Date: January 31st (Wed.) – March 4th (Sun.)
- Time: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM (starting in March, until 5:00 PM)
- Fee: free (only inside of Traditional Indigo Dyeing Workshop)
- Place: Traditional Indigo Dyeing Workshophref
• Hands-on indigo dyeing workshop (with additional charge) is available during the opening time. If you need further information, please refer to the Traditional Indigo Dyeing Workshop’s web page.Traditional Indigo Dyeing Workshop