As traditional Japanese female entertainers, Geishas entertain customers with song and dance, using their quick wits and rich conversational skills to liven up the atmosphere. They are the experts of Japanese hospitality.
In this course, you can also learn the arts of hospitality from a real geisha!
*There are staff members able to speak English, but the course is in Japanese.
- Date: February 25th (Sun.)
- Time: 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Fee: 2500 yen (includes Minkaen admission fee)
- Participants: 20 years old and over (regardless of gender)
- Capacity: advance booking only, about 20 first comers
- Place: the Hara house (0), second floor (tatami room)
- Lecturer: Shinagawa-Ōikaigan-Matsunoya Yayoi
- Application period: January 25th (Thurs.) – February 23rd (Fri.)
- Application deadline: until full capacity
[How to apply]