“Toilet” is an indispensable place in our living. This special exhibition is introducing the various tools used in toilet and how human waste has been used or processed.
- Date: January 4 (Saturday) ~ May 31 (Sunday), 2020
- Time: 9:30~16:30 (~17:00 from March)
- Fee: Entrance Fee only
- Place: Exhibition hall in the main museum building
※Exhibition commentary by presented by our official staff once a month.
(Please see the bottom of the page for details.)
Special Exhibition Commentary
Our staff will explain the highlight of the exhibition once a month during the exhibition period.
Please feel free to participate.
- Fee：Entrance Fee only
- Commentary：Our official staff
- Place：Exhibition hall in the main museum building
(For the public)
- Date：January 13 (Monday, Public holiday), February 11 (Tuesday, Public holiday), March 20 (Friday, Public holiday), April 29 (Wednesday, Public holiday), May 23 (Saturday)
- Time：14:00 ~ (about 20 mins)
- Date：April 26 (Sunday), May 3 (Sunday)