On the 3rd Sat. of odd-numbered months, we tell folk tales of the Michinoku (Northern of Honshu) district in the historical “Kabuto-zukuri” house which looks like a Japanese warrior helmet.
- Time: 1)1:30 PM, 2)2:30 PM (about 30 minutes for each session)
- Seating Capacity: 30 people at a time (first come first served)
- Admission fee: Free (included in the1 entrance fee)
- Place: (23) The Sugawara house
- In cooperation with: Three story tellers about Michinoku
- Date: May 19th(Sat.), 2018
- Date: July 21st(Sat.), 2018