On the 3rd Sat. of odd-numbered months, we tell folk tales of the Michinoku (Northern of Honshu) district in the Kabuto-zukuri historical house which was like a Japanese warrior helmet.
- Date: March 18th, May 5th, July 15th(Sun.), 2017
- Time: 1)1:30 PM, 2)2:30 PM (About 30 minutes each session)
- Seating Capacity: 30 people at a time (first come first served)
- Admission fee: Free (included in the museum entrance fee)
- Place: (23) The Sugawara house
- In cooperation with: Three story tellers about Michinoku