We invited the oversea students of the Senshu University to the Minkaen, and asked for their impressions of our museum. The following is a part of their valuable comments.
- The atmosphere of the whole museum is fantastic.
It gives a very authentic feeling of being in or around an older Japanese village.
Having someone who can explain in English during tour is very useful. (United States)
- とてもきれいです！ Very educational and interesting. (カナダ)
- The tour was very interesting, the explanation was very good. The houses were in a good shape. (Germany)
- The folk houses are very beautiful and large.
The visiters can go to inside to discover Japanese’s life in the part.
So I’m very interested. I can see the folk houses’ difference between Japan and Vietnam.
But there are some things are same to Vietnam. (Vietnam)
- Through visiting the museum, I can understand Japanese old style of houses so I can understand more about Japanese traditional culture and artistries.
All of houses are very beautiful. The scene is also beautiful. (Vietnam)
- The old house has been protected very well and keeps them old looks.
I can easily find all the culture (?) during the visiting of this museum. (China)