Opening hours & Admission Fee
- [Mar. - Oct.] 9:30 – 17:00
- [Nov. - Feb.] 9:30 – 16:30
*last admissions 30 min before closed time
- Monday (open on holiday)
- The day after Japanese national holidays (open on Saturdays and Sundays)
- Year-end holidays and New Year’s holidays (from December 29 to January 3)
- Adults ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・500 yen
- Students(Senior High School, College) ・・・・・・・・300 yen★
- 65 years and over(Kawasaki City residents: Free) ・・・300 yen★
- Children(Junior High School and under) ・・・・・・・・Free
- Handicapped Persons・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・Free
★＝ID cards presence requested.
- Group Rates (Senior high school students and older, 20 persons or more)
- Please notify our office in advance one week before the vising day if you are planning to visit as a group.
Adults ・・・・・・・・400 yen
Students ・・・・・・240 yen
65 years & over ・・・240 yen
- Some wheel chairs and baby carriages are available.
- A small table for changing babies’ diapers is provided in the rest room near No. 9 Nohara house.
- Some restrooms are available for handicapped persons.
- Please notify the main office in advance if you are planning to:
- use tripods or easels.
- enter the houses for research purposes.
- use any of our artifacts or properties for photographic props etc.
- Taking commercial photographs is prohibited.
- Entering with pets are not allowed.
- Please refrain from smoking, eating, and drinking, except in the specially designated areas.
English guided tours are available
Please refer to →”Guided Tours in English“